Last Updated on March 31, 2022 by Jack Sanders
Steel toe work boots are the most protective type of footwear in the market. They offer so many safety features that you wouldn’t believe. We are talking about:
- Steel toe.
- Rubber Outsole for slip, abrasion and oil resistance.
- Tough and durable leather that is puncture resistant.
Those features are really great for achieving high protection in all work environments. The trouble here is that these work boots as they are protective they are also very, very ugly. Why? because those same features that make them great for protecting the feet against all kinds of workplaces are the same that make the boots bulky, ugly and overall hard to look at.
On top of this, brands that are in this niche do not attempt to make beautiful steel toe work boots because they know that the top priority is to achieve the most successful level of protection that there is to offer when talking about foot security. However, there are some brands that are starting to realize that people are starting to look for the best looking steel toe boots, and are beggining to put into the market what people want.
The 4 Best Looking Steel Toe Boots That You Will Fall In Love With
Having just shared with you the criteria I use for picking my boots and without any further ado let me share with you the 4 work boots I think are the most nice-looking steel toe boots in the market:
- 1) Chippewa Men’s Chocolate Apache Steel-Toe Lace-Up Rugged Boot
- 2) Thorogood Men’s American Heritage Safety Toe Lace-up Boot
- 3) Thorogood Men’s American Heritage 804-4200 Steel-Toe Work Boot
- 4) Wolverine Men’s W08289 Wolverine Steel Toe Boot
1) Chippewa Men’s Chocolate Apache Steel-Toe Lace-Up Rugged Boot
- Steel toe for protecting the feet against accidents.
- Drill vamp lining that keeps away the building of moisture.
- Vibram stockbridge outsole that provides a good grip for any kind of work surface.
- Electrical hazard protection against any electrical accidents.
What I really love of these work boots is the way they look. I mean, take a look at the pictures, they are so manly and appealing. The details I love the most are:
- An apache leather upper that is genuine and built for durability.
- Heavy duty and stylish laces.
- An impressive contrast stitching detail.
This is my second pair of Chippewa brand boots and I bought them because of the already excellent reviews.
2) Thorogood Men’s American Heritage Safety Toe Lace-up Boot
I bought these work boots a year ago, and I have not had any issues with them so far. In fact, I’m very happy with them. And that is because when I put them on I feel very safe, which is caused thanks to the following features:
- Electrical hazard approved and rated by the best institutions.
- Steel Toe for maximum protection.
- Goodyear Welt construction for assuring long lasting protection.
- Thorogood’s polyurethane MAXwear wedge outsole that is slip and oil resistant.
- Composite Shank for getting maximum stability to the foot.
I purchased these as casual boots for dressing with my jeans but I loved them so much that I started using them to work. And let me tell you they do a very nice job. They are protective, good looking and also very, very comfortable, which is caused by two great features I fell in love with:
- Removable dual density comfort cushion that deals very well with shock absorption.
- Rubber midsole that is specially good for foot support.
These are an absolutely solid boots and in my opinion, one of the best looking steel toe boots in the market.
3) Thorogood Men’s American Heritage 804-4200 Steel-Toe Work Boot
I’ve been wearing these Thorogood work boots for a while now, and they really stood up to the test. I do construction work and I’m constantly dealing with hazardous situations, which are incredibly well managed with these. Why? Well, that is because the protective features they offer:
- Removable and dual-density footbed that is built for shock absorption.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Electrical hazard safety system.
- Thorogood’s exclusive polyurethane outsole.
- Composite shank for stability.
I cannot say enough how beautiful are these work boots. There are two main factors that make these boots awesome and pretty:
- The tobacco color they have not only protects the feet but also gives this footwear an overall look of greatness.
- An oil tanned leather upper that completes the color of these awesome leather work boots.
The close up, these are one of the best looking steel toe boots I have ever had in my entire adult life. I encourage you to take a good look at them and compare them to your currently work boots.
4) Wolverine Men’s W08289 Wolverine Steel Toe Boot
I searched for a lot of work boots before I came across these ones and bought them. I was looking for boots that would protect my feet against any accidents. And the reason I bought these is because they do a very good job to achieve that goal given the awesome safety features they have:
- Steel toe that is rated in the best standards (ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH).
- Nylon shank that is very lightweight and fights foot fatigue for long shifts of work.
These boots are very hard and durable. But what describes them better is the features that make them very comfortable but also very good-looking:
- Genuine full grain leather upper.
- Lightweight cement construction that gives the work boot a very relaxed feeling.
- Breathable fabric linings for maximum comfort and breathability.
In the end, these features make the decision of buying the work boots a great one if you are looking for one the best looking steel toe boots in the market.
What 3 Key Elements Should The Best Looking Steel Toe Boots Have
When looking for the best looking steel toe work boots in the market and being a worker, there is a big possibility that you won’t know where and how to find a footwear of these characteristics. Why? because as workers is really hard for us to spot style, we sure know how to spot functionality, but not style.
So, taking this into consideration and after a lot of research, I made a list of three simple key points that anyone could follow to spot a good looking steel toe boot. Let me give them to you:
- Good Quality Leather: This is a must. The most beautiful boots are made of leather. This is the greatest material. Why? Because is both stylish and protective. You won’t find any footwear that is manly and good looking if it isn’t made of leather.
- Not Bulky: There can’t be attractiveness if proportion distribution is not well set. What the hell do I mean with this? It means that if the outsole is the half of the boot, then there is no good distribution in the proportions of the materials used. You have to find a work boot that has the parts of the boots fairly well distributed.
- Matching Colors: This is easy. If the boot uses colors that stand out, like yellow or red, then the boot has colors that don’t match. And this is no good if you want to use the boots with a pair of jeans or what not.
Now it’s your turn
Let me hear if you liked my reviews. I worked really hard and I would love to hear what you think.
Just comment down below what are your questions and if you agree or disagree with anything I said. Thank you very much!